Staten Island Accident Lawyers
An injury affects more than just your physical health; it can mean mounting medical bills, an inability to work and weeks, months or years of stress. Your mental health and financial well being is important, and should not be taken for granted. When your life is turned upside down from an injury, our firm is ready to stand up for you and to demand the financial support you need to preserve your way of life and your financial stability. We explore all the options and help you find a path to success.
New York Personal Injury Lawyers · Brooklyn Dog Bite Attorneys
The attorneys at Ameduri Galante & Friscia provide legal advice and representation to injured clients in a wide range of cases, including:
- Auto accidents, including motorcycle accidents, pedestrian knockdowns, subway accidents, train accidents and Staten Island Ferry accidents
- Medical malpractice cases, including birth injuries, surgical errors, failure to diagnose cancer in a timely manner and wrongful death
- Wrongful death claims that arise from fatal accidents or medical negligence
- Premises liability, including dog bites and slip-and-fall accidents
- Nursing home abuse, including transportation injuries, fall-downs, dehydration and bed sores
- Scaffolding accidents and other construction site accidents such as falls from height or cave-ins
Our team of lawyers, paralegals and investigators effectively works to level the playing field with the vast resources of insurance companies by putting our experience and proven techniques to work, including early investigation, careful review of medical records, assisting and directing clients to appropriate, supporting medical providers, and thoroughly evaluating economic and emotional losses. Insurance companies have clouded the opinion of the public by distorting statistics and highlighting a few outrageous verdicts among thousands and thousands of legitimate claims.
If you have questions regarding personal injury, we encourage you to schedule a consultation at Ameduri Galante & Friscia to discuss the matter in greater detail. Call us at 347-682-2351 or contact us online.