Staten Island Accident Lawyers
Personal injuries cause not only physical pain, but also emotional and financial hardship through loss of work, medical bills and stress placed upon families and loved ones. We often take our physical and mental well-being for granted — until something goes wrong. When an accident happens, lives are forever changed. Simple pleasures become chores. Daily routines are disrupted. Economic losses are often devastating. Whether caused by an automobile accident, a defective product, medical malpractice, or other negligent, careless or reckless conduct, injuries alter lives forever. Our Staten Island accident attorneys take responsibility for effective, aggressive investigation and representation, allowing the injured person to attend to health, family and economic issues. We pursue a variety of legal means to obtain the highest possible financial recovery.
New York Personal Injury Lawyers · Brooklyn Dog Bite Attorneys
The attorneys at Ameduri Galante & Friscia provide legal advice and representation to injured clients in a wide range of cases, including:
- Auto accidents, including motorcycle accidents, pedestrian knockdowns, subway accidents, train accidents and Staten Island Ferry accidents
- Medical malpractice cases, including birth injuries, surgical errors, failure to diagnose cancer in a timely manner and wrongful death
- Wrongful death claims that arise from fatal accidents or medical negligence
- Premises liability, including dog bites and slip-and-fall accidents
- Nursing home abuse, including transportation injuries, fall-downs, dehydration and bed sores
- Scaffolding accidents and other construction site accidents such as falls from height or cave-ins
Our team of lawyers, paralegals and investigators effectively works to level the playing field with the vast resources of insurance companies by putting our experience and proven techniques to work, including early investigation, careful review of medical records, assisting and directing clients to appropriate, supporting medical providers, and thoroughly evaluating economic and emotional losses. Insurance companies have clouded the opinion of the public by distorting statistics and highlighting a few outrageous verdicts among thousands and thousands of legitimate claims. Our firm strives to meet client objectives and goals by focusing on the catastrophic personal toll caused by the negligence, careless and recklessness of others so that judges, juries and insurance adjusters alike understand the need to fully and fairly compensate personal injury victims for all aspects of their losses.
If you have questions regarding personal injury, we encourage you to schedule a consultation at Ameduri Galante & Friscia to discuss the matter in greater detail. Call us at 347-682-2351 or contact us online.